Home of the 442.275 Scrapper Repeater.
Posted on 3rd Mar 2023
HIGH WIND WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 AM EST SATURDAY...
* WHAT...North winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 60 mph.
* WHERE...Portions of central, east central, north central, southwest and west central Indiana.
* WHEN...Until 1 AM EST Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Damaging winds will blow down trees and power lines. Widespread power outages are expected. Travel will be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...A 2 to 4 hour period of intense wind gusts are anticipated from late afternoon into the evening Peak gusts at 60 mph will be possible with locally higher gusts.
People should avoid being outside in forested areas and around trees and branches. If possible, remain in the lower levels of your home during the windstorm, and avoid windows. Use caution if you must drive.
442.275+ 151.4 Anderson